- Zwaal PVD, Thomassen BJ, Nieuwenhuijse MJ, et al. Clinical outcome in all-arthroscopic versus mini-open rotator cuff repair in small to medium-sized tears: a randomized controlled trial in 100 patients with 1-year follow-up. Arthroscopy: The Journal of Arthroscopic & Related Surgery. 2013;29(2):266–73.
- Wu X, Murrell G. Intra-operative determinants of rotator cuff repair integrity: An analysis in 500 consecutive repairs. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport. 2011;14.
- Zhao J, Zhao L, Jiang Y, et al. Platelet-rich plasma in arthroscopic rotator cuff repair: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Arthroscopy: The Journal of Arthroscopic & Related Surgery. 2015 Jan;31(1):125–35.
- Hall M, Band P, Meislin R, et al. Platelet-rich plasma: current concepts and application in sports medicine. Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. 2009 Oct;17(10):602–8.
- Wang A, Mccann P, Colliver J, Breidahl B, Ackland T. Do postoperative platelet-rich plasma injections accelerate early tendon healing and functional recovery after arthroscopic supraspinatus repair? a randomized controlled trial. Arthroscopy: The Journal of Arthroscopic & Related Surgery. 2017;33(10).
- Jo CH, Shin JS, Shin WH, et al. Platelet-rich plasma for arthroscopic repair of medium to large rotator cuff tears. The American Journal of Sports Medicine. 2015;43(9):2102–10.
- Pandey V, Bandi A, Madi S, Agarwal L. Does application of moderately concentrated platelet-rich plasma improve clinical and structural outcome after arthroscopic repair of medium-sized to large rotator cuff tear? A randomized controlled trial. Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery. 2016;25(8):1312–22.
- Zhang Q, Ge HA, Zhou J, Cheng B. Are platelet-rich products necessary during the arthroscopic repair of full-thickness rotator cuff tears: a meta-analysis. PLoS ONE. 2013;8(7).
- Jo C, Shin J, et al. Platelet-rich plasma for arthroscopic repair of large to massive rotator cuff tears: a randomized, single-blind, parallel-group trial. The American Journal of Sports Medicine. 2013 Aug 6;41(10):2240–8.
- Warth RJ, Dornan GJ, James EW, Horan MP, Millett PJ. Clinical and structural outcomes after arthroscopic repair of full-thickness rotator cuff tears with and without platelet-rich product supplementation: a meta-analysis and meta-regression. Arthroscopy: The Journal of Arthroscopic & Related Surgery. 2015;31(2):306–20.
Articles related to the one you are viewing
There are currently no results to show, please try again later
CC BY: Open Access Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which permits use, sharing, adaptation, distribution and reproduction in any medium or format, as long as you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The images or other third party material in this article are included in the article’s Creative Commons license, unless indicated otherwise in a credit line to the material. If material is not included in the article’s Creative Commons license and your intended use is not permitted by statutory regulation or exceeds the permitted use, you will need to obtain permission directly from the copyright holder. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/