- Tumulty P. The art of healing. Postgrad Med J [Internet]. 1947 [cited 2022 Nov 3];23(264):501–2. Available from: https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/7f0a7f3d7a07b 263b09c6860c863c784c21f6e3d
- Person, Cecil, Helman. Doctors and patients - an anthology: Cecil Helman [Internet]. Taylor & Francis. Taylor & Fran cis; 2018 [cited 2022Nov3]. Available from: https://doi. org/10.1201/9781315375939
- Patch Adams [Internet]. IMDb. IMDb.com; [cited 2022Nov3]. Available from: https://www.imdb.com/title/ tt0129290/plotsummary
- deBronkart D. From patient centered to people powered: Autonomy on the rise. BMJ. 2015; Available from: https:// doi: 10.1136/bmj.h148.
- Funnell MM, Anderson RM. Patient empowerment: A look back, a look ahead. The Diabetes Educator. 2003;29(3):454–64.
- Karazivan P, Dumez V, Flora L, Pomey M-P, Del Grande C, Ghadiri DP, et al. The patient-as-partner approach in Health Care. Academic Medicine. 2015;90(4):437–41.
- Sharma R. The monk who sold his Ferrari. HarperCollins; 2021.
- Trzeciak S, Mazzarelli A. Wonder drug: 7 scientifically proven ways that serving others is the best medicine for yourself. New York: St. Martin’s Essentials; 2022.
- Snower, D. Fundamental lessons from the COVID-19 pan demic - global solutions initiative: Global solutions summit [Internet]. Global Solutions Initiative | Global Solutions Summit. 2020 [cited 2022Nov3]. Available from: https://www.global-solutions-initiative.org/press-news/fundamental-lessons-from-the-covid-19-pandemic-global-solutions-summit-2020-opening-address/
- Pope Francis Prayer for Peace, Joy and Hope for Our World. Kapamilya Daily Mass: November 04, 2022: By ABS-CBN. [Internet]. Facebook. [cited 2022Nov6]. Available from: https://www.facebook.com/ABSCBNnetwork/ videos/493964692684459/
- A quote by Mark Twain [Internet]. Goodreads. Goodreads; [cited 2022Nov6]. Available from: https://www.good reads.com/quotes/6655-don-t-go-around-saying-the-world owes-you-a-living
- A quote by Warren Buffett [Internet]. Goodreads. Good reads; [cited 2022Nov6]. Available from: https://www. goodreads.com/quotes/31507-someone-s-sitting-in-the-shade-today-because-someone-planted-a
- Woods K, Saint-Exupéry Antoine de. The little prince. San Diego: Harcourt Brace & Co; 1993.
Articles related to the one you are viewing
There are currently no results to show, please try again later
Open Access This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, which permits use, share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material, as long as you give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use. You may not use the material for commercial purposes. If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original. You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits. The images or other third party material in this article are included in the article’s Creative Commons license, unless indicated otherwise in a credit line to the material. If material is not included in the article’s Creative Commons license and your intended use is not permitted by statutory regulation or exceeds the permitted use, you will need to obtain permission directly from the copyright holder. To view a copy of this license, visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/.